Are you on Holiday?
Here’s something to contemplate, rather than your navel…
In life there are 2 types of windbags. Those on the beach measuring wind speed, and those full of hot air in meetings.
1. Think: of a previous (successful) business meeting.
2. Did it: reach its objective in record time?
3. Was it: fun?
4. Could: quiet reflectors reflect, quietly?
5. Had: space for moving around been provided?
6. Were: you free to say exactly what you felt?
7. And: did every person feel fully involved?
8. Also: was an expert facilitator maintaining balance whilst ensuring progress?
9. Would: you describe 100% ownership of decisions made?
10. Ultimately: was everyone keen to seal the deal?
If you’ve answered no to any of the above – your meeting WASN’T SUCCESSFUL.
Do it differently. Do it with Pinpoint.