UZMO – Thinking With Your Pen (English)
A bikablo® visualization training book. Presenting, documenting, and exploring visually.
Order the English version exclusively from Neuland!
UZMO offer newcomers and old hands more than 300 pages illustrated in full colour:
- trends, fields of activity, models and strategies for visualisation and visual facilitation
- The 10 principles of the bikablo® visualisation technique and its visual vocabulary: script, basic shapes, graphic elements, pictograms, figures and colour
- Within the visualisation compass for orientation in the wealth of possibilities for visual expression there are: charts and diagrams, complex infograms, reduced key frames and many-faceted visual landscapes
- Creative techniques and layout templates to convert abstract content to diagrams
- Visual presentations on instructional, meeting and corporate communication
- Visual documentation with sketch notes and graphic recording
- Visual investigation with dialogue mapping and task cards
- Pass the pen around the group to facilitate participation
- Practical tips for using flip charts and pin boards, explanations of terms, books, links and apps
Author: Martin Haussmann, class of 1969, Dipl. Designer fh, is the Managing Director of bikablo® akademie and inventor of the bikablo® visualisation technique. As a trainer, technical author and conference speaker he travels widely in Europe as an ambassador for visual thinking.
Edition: pocket book, 304 pages
Dimensions: 24 x 16,8 x 2,4 cm / 9.45 x 6.61 x 0.94 inches
Author: Martin Haussmann
Publisher: Neuland GmbH & Co. KG