Residential – 2 days 1 night (2nd Sept) in Christ Church College (en suite) including meals.
£795 + VAT per head. Early bird discount – pay in full by August 1st £700 +VAT
You may opt out of accommodation if not needed (fee reduces by £125 +VAT)
You may wish to stay on the night of the 1st (add £125 +VAT to the fee)
*Remember our guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied with the workshop we will refund.
Thursday 2nd September 10.30 to 18.00
Friday 3rd September 08.30 to 16.00
Please be on time for Thursday morning – we can’t wait and we can’t effectively repeat the critical start!
What will you gain?
- A method to run meetings that will produce the desired results.
- How to use people’s different behavioural styles to give them maximum power.
- Save time by removing repetition, diversions, meaningless conflict and monologues.
- Have constructive fun.
- Visualise the whole discussion for better learning, thinking and recording.
Who else uses Pinpoint?
- Local Government
- Industry large (including BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Bosch, NHS) and small
- Independent Trainers
- Consultants and Facilitators.
A reminder of the key benefits
- Full diversity and inclusion
- Balance the quiet and the verbose and all personal behavioural styles
- A creative environment
- Allows a facilitator to facilitate – really stay out of content
- Saves vast amounts of time – stops repetition, conflict and monologues
- Breaks down barriers
- It’s not just participation it’s true Engagement – Brain, Body, Belief!
Phone with your credit card or BACS to:
Sort 60 83 71
Full refund if cancelled before August 1st. Later than that we are committed to pay Christ Church College.
Depending on the situation at the time we will observe all necessary precautions.